TLC DENTAL OF MEDFORD have always maintained
the highest level of infection control and we follow the federal and state
guidelines as they are updated on weekly basis.
TLC DENTAL OF MEDFORD is
disinfected with approved solutions, and all dental instruments are sterilized according
to strict requirements. Independent third-party organization is monitoring our
sterilization procedures on weekly basis.
TLC DENTAL OF MEDFORD follows
- Your appointment will be scheduled over the phone and a
brief COVID-19 survey will be filled by our staff.
- TLC DENTAL OF MEDFORD implemented social distancing
guidelines. We do have a waiting area set up outside of our waiting room for
you. You may also decide to wait in your vehicle at our designated parking
spaces on the back of our building. If you decide to wait in your vehicle
just give us a call after you will park your car.
- Only patients with scheduled appointments are allowed
to enter the waiting room.
- All patients have to wear a face mask when they enter
the waiting room.
- We will provide sanitization for your hands when you
will enter the practice.
- Your temperature will be measured and you will have to
fill and sign a brief COVID-19 survey in the waiting room.
- All TLC DENTAL OF MEDFORD employees receive the same
facility is equipped with air purifying equipment. All surfaces are being
disinfected according to guidelines. All magazines were removed from the
waiting room. All door handles and countertops are being disinfected
multiple times throughout the day.
doctor is wearing recommended PPE and follows the guidelines.
information provided by federal, state and local authorities is being
updated on weekly basis. Please, visit CDC.gov for the latest update.